the dress put away and you’ve returned from the honeymoon, it can seem like the day you spent so long organising disappeared in a flash. Yet, it’s the timeless photographs that will help you relive the day you said “Yes”.
Since no two weddings are ever the same, I’ve designed my wedding packages to be as flexible as possible. All wedding packages can be altered to suit your needs and I’ll work closely with you to ensure all requirements are met ahead of the big day.
- Consultation & Pre-Wedding Day Rehearsal Shoot.
- Photographic coverage of your wedding day either as HALF-DAY (less than 4 hours), FULL-DAY (until 10pm) or UNTIL DINNER (photo coverage until dinner is called at reception venue).
- A second photographer (when available) to ensure all angles of your wedding day are covered and to also assist the bride and groom in looking their best on the big day.
- Your very own wedding website for yourself, family and friends. This allows them to not only view the photos online but also to order prints. Your photos will remain online for as long as I’m in business!!!
- A High Quality DVD of High Resolution Images and Low Resolution Images of the day, with a selection of those images that have undergone post production*. Every image is capable of prints up to 16 x 12 inches!
*Please understand that taking a photograph is only half the job done. Whether it is film or digital photography, time consuming post production work is utilized to bring out the best qualities of the final photograph. Since I can take up to 1000 photos on your wedding day, it is uneconomical to spend anything from 3 – 45 minutes per photograph on post production work.
However, together we can choose a large selection of photographs that you feel best captures your day. These photos are then edited – colour corrected, cropped, unwanted blemishes or red-eye removed, converted to black & white or sepia etc. This is why professional photographers can take up to six months before the final prints of your album and DVDs can be given to you.